- DD Motors, does its bit in making Delhi a cleaner city for our generations to come.
- 1. DD Motors being one leading dealerships of MARUTI, now offer the eco- friendly fuel, CNG option in every vehicle make.
- 2. We at DD Motors, offer the most state of the art CNG products with the most quality workmanship.
- 3. The eco friendly fuel, CNG not only contributes to the environment but also adds a considerable to your savings on the fuel expenses. A CNG product well caliberated saves your fuel expenses by almost 60% by improving the efficiency of the vehicle (on CNG) by almost 60%.
- 4. DD Motors stands a warranty of your vehicle on CNG when fitted through us (* T&C apply)
- 5. CNG related servicing and attendance available at all our outlets all 7 days a week.
- 6. DD Motors offers you a complete package on CNG (Kit Fitment+Alteration+Insurance add on)at the most competitive rates. Pay Rs.55,100 (for a vehicle with a valid vehicle warranty) Rs.50,100 (for a vehicle with a lapsed warranty) for an injection based sequential CNG kit while we offer a conventional CNG kit for Rs.37,300 (for a vehicle with a valid vehicle warranty) and Rs.32,300 (for a vehicle with a lapsed warranty).
- 7. All petrol cars as well as diesel LCV, buses and trucks can be converted to run on CNG.
- 8. CNG enhances the life of the engine due to absence of various impurities.
- 9. The performance and driving comfort in CNG is almost similar to petrol.
- 10. The air conditioning with CNG fuel is as good as with petrol fuel.
- 11. CNG is very clean fuel helping environment and nature.
Go Green with Us
|Description||CNG KIT||Ins. Charges*||R. C||Warranty*||Total Amount|
|CNG 12 Kg||51000||2500||4000||6000||63500|
|CNG 14 Kg||53000||2600||4000||6000||65600|
Documents Required :
- Registration Certificate
- Valid insurance copy
- ID proof (Voter card or 2- years old LIC or Driving license)
- Notarized copy of Valid PUC (Note : in case of new vehicle only valid PUC is not required.)
- Form 20 (Note : Need to take chassis number tracing on form-20 along with the cylinder number.)
- Request letter from vehicle owner for CNG fuel endorsement on RC copy
- CNG retro-fitment invoice
Vehicle Warranty Terms and Conditions :
- Covers warranty of Vehicles only upto 2 Years/40000 kms whichever earlier.
- Applicable for Cars Under 1 Year OLD ONLY including 365th Day from Date of New car Invoice.
- List of components not covered: Headlight, wheel balance, allignment, tyre rotation, clutch, valve clearance, bulds, batteries, tyres, tubes, plugs, break lining, filter, wiper blade, humming noise in any component etc. A/c compressor, drive shafts, tie rod ends, steerign ball joints, suspension arms etc also not covered in warranty. Clutch, radiator, catalytic cylinder, muffler, glass, lenses, lock cylinders, paintworks etc.
- It also does not cover any repair or replacement required as a result of accident or collision.
- In case of a new vehicle with CNG, Extended warranty is not sold or applicable.
- In case customer chooses not to buy this warranty, bears no responsibility for any problem with car after CNG Fitment
- Any car older than 1 year (366 Days and above) cannot be covered under the above warranty Even on Payment.
CNG Kit Warranty Terms and Conditions :
- D.D. fuel solutions covers warranty only on the CNG kit.
- The warranty cover is of 2 years/25000 kms whichever before from D.D. Fuel solutions but it does not cover electronic parts (Emulator, lamda and change over switch). Not covered Electronic parts.
- Warranty given by D.D Fuel Solutions covers the regulator, piping, cylinder valve & wiring.
Endorsement Terms & Conditions : Insurance Endorsement Charges (Inclusive of Loading Charges and All taxes):-
- Endorsement in the Car Insurance Policy within 2 Hrs of Insprection; Photograph of CNG after fitting in the Car.
- Endorsement of CNG in Registration Certificate is mandatory.
- Payment for endorsement of CNG in Insurance as applicable by Insurance Companies.
- CNG fitted only from Govt. approved workshop.
- FOR MI Policies: The Endorsement has to be done within 2 hours of inspection in case of Maruti insurance policies.
- For Non- MI Policies: Endorsement of policies other than MI is the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- DD Motors Bears no claim or responsibility for Non- MI policies of the Vehicle
- What is CNG?
- CNG stands for Compressed Natural Gas. It is normally a gas and not fuel and is a mixer of hydrocarbons mainly Methane. For use in Automobiles as fuel, it is compressed to a Pressure of 200-250 kg/cm2 to enhance the vehicle on- board storage capacity.
- Is CNG safe and reliable?
- Yes, it is safe. The properties of CNG make it a safe fuel. It is lighter than air, so in case of a leak it just rises up and disperses into the atmosphere. Besides a high auto-ignition temperature of 540 C as against petrol's 360 C, makes it a safe fuel. Also, in case of a leak, if CNG's concentration in the air is less than 5% and more than 15%, the gas will not burn even in thepresence of a spark.
- Can a car, fitted with CNG conversion kit, run on Petrol after its CNG gets over?
- Yes, after conversion to CNG the vehicle can run on petrol whenever desired simply by changing switch position from CNG to Petrol. It is advisable to carryout changeover operation in standby mode of vehicle.
- Is CNG vehicle as powerful as normal petrol vehicle?
- The average motorist doesn't notice a difference between fuels but usually there will be variation – sometimes natural gas vehicle will be more powerful and sometimes less depends on the condition of engine and the driving habits.
- Can LPG be filled on CNG vehicle cylinders?
- No. Under no circumstances LPG is used in CNG vehicles nor CNG be filled in LPG vehicles as both gases have different properties and operates under different pressures.
- Does CNG has any Harmful effect on the engine?
- Owing to CNG's distinct feature, it does not contaminate or dilute crankcase oil, giving a new lease of life to the engine. The absence of any lead content in CNG helps avoid lead fouling of plugs, thereby enhancing plug life. One of the important benefits of CNG is that upon entering the engine in the form of a gas (and not as a spray or mist like other fuels), it doesn't disturb the presence of lubricating oil in the engine, and reduces chances of wear and tear.
- Are maintenance needs different for CNG?
- CNG engine works essentially the same way as petrol engine. Most engine service requirement issimilar to petrol engine like air filter cleaning and spark plugs replacement on a regular interval for better performance and drivability comforts.
- What is CNG cylinder and its life?
- CNG cylinders are manufactured from high strength alloy steel and are seamless to withstand high pressure. Each CNG cylinders are approved by Petroleum and Explosive Safety Organisation and Bureau of Indian Standards. Every CNG cylinder is retested at and interval of 5 years at PESO approved testing station. Life of CNG cylinder is 20 years. It is available is different sizes and capacities as per the requirement. CNG is filled at a pressure of 200-220 kg/cm2 at filling station.
- Does CNG Kit requires servicing and maintenance?
- CNG kit (vaporiser) is safe, simple and robust in its design. It gives years of trouble free operation as it doesn't require frequent servicing. In case of low pick up or mileage which may occur due to impurities accommodate in the vaporiser, which needs to be cleaned and the diaphragms to be changed to get a better performance and mileage.
- How much will be the saving after conversion of vehicle to CNG?
- Looking to the price difference of Petrol and CNG, the approximate saving shall be in the range of 60 % to 75 %. In other words, if the running cost per km in petrol is Rs.6.00, then in CNG it shall be in the range of Rs.1.75-Rs.2.25 per km.
- How does CNG usage benefit the country?
- CNG emits less carbon dioxide and other pollutants as compared to liquid fuels. Thus, CNG contributes in lowering air pollution than the other conventional fuels. Secondly, as large resources of natural gas is available in country thus reducing import bill of crude oil which is helping economy of the country.
- In which countries are natural gas vehicles popular?
- CNG as a vehicle fuel has a long and established record in many European countries, South American countries, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Egypt and many Asian countries like Bangladesh, China, Pakistan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and many more. In India, CNG is available in many states and cities now and in next few years, major metro cities all over India will have CNG availability. New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmadabad and major cities in Gujarat, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Indore, Devas, Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Baraily, Agartala and many other cities are having CNG availability.
Safety Precautions (DOs & DONTs)
- If any welding work or body repair is to be carried out, turn the cylinder valve knob to close position prior to commencement of the repair work.
- In case of any leakage in fuel system, vehicle shall not be parked within 10 meters of any sources of ignition or fire.
- In case of leakage, immediately switch over to petrol and close the cylinder valve placed on the cylinders.
- Always maintain some amount of petrol in petrol tank, and also recommended to run on petrol at least 5% of total KM drive on the day.
- Get the CNG cylinder and Kit parts checked periodically as per the maintenance chart.
- If the vehicle does not runs in CNG mode, switch over to petrol mode and take your vehicle to Greenglobe Authorized service outlet for inspection.
- Never alter and modify with any of the components in the CNG system.
- The cylinder should not be repaired under any circumstances, in case of any problem, consult Greenglobe Authorized service outlet.
- Do not alter calibration of the CNG system.
- Never install any other gas cylinder (LPG) in place of CNG cylinder.
- Avoid carrying inflammable material near the CNG cylinders.